When I first began treatment for my illness, I was taken aback by how remarkable so many of the other patients were. I found myself surrounded by people who were exceptionally smart, emotionally sensitive, intuitive, altruistic and gifted. While it was nice to have such a remarkable group of people to be on this journey with, it just didn't seem fair. Why were all these wonderful people so sick?
Looking back, I have come to believe that chronic illness is an impetus toward a new kind of human evolution. And that the people who get sick are people who are ready to evolve in a very specific and miraculous way.
Apart from pathogens like Lyme and Epstein Barr that are making people sick, we are also bombarded with more electromagnetic smog and chemicals than ever before. These "advances" are not only destroying our Earth, but each has the ability to mutate genes and wreak havoc on the immune, detox, neurological, hormonal and nervous systems. Once these systems are compromised, the body is left fighting a losing battle where we are forced to take extreme lifestyle and medical interventions just to get by; and in many cases, to stay alive.
But what if it were possible to evolve above all of those things? To still be bright, unique, and sensitive people while enjoying radiant health - with the ability to realize our dreams in this beautiful world.
We can still make healthy choices for ourselves and our Earth - some of you may even go on to become healers and advocates after you heal. But this becomes a choice that we make while enjoying full and vibrant lives, rather than something we have to do.
Through this work, I learned that my brain played a far greater role in my recovery than I had ever imagined.
If you have found this page, then you are exactly who I created it for. And if you take away only one thing from visiting me here, let it be to never lose hope.
When I was very sick, I was absolutely alone, afraid, and quickly running out of options. I used to spend hours on the internet in a daze, trying to find answers, treatments, or just one person who had made their way out of the endless pain, loss, and isolation that is this group of illnesses.
Despite being treated by some of the best doctors in the field, my health continued to decline. And unfortunately, this seemed to be the case for many others. Once I began to recover, it happened miraculously fast: About 40% recovery after two weeks, 80% after six weeks, 90% in three months, while the remaining 10% took about a year (though I was living a full life by that time).
These months were filled with moments of indescribable joy and excitement - moving me to tears when I was able to see family and friends for the first time in years, breathtaking awe as I began to experience the world around me with clear eyes and aliveness again, and moments of insight and magic as I underwent what I can only describe as a type of evolution.
It has been well over five years since my recovery and I am here to share my story, help those who are still suffering to heal, and be a living example that people can make miraculous recoveries from incurable diseases.
If you decide to work with me, I have every reason to believe that this day marks a great turning point in your life. At the very least, I hope my story can inspire you and be a catalyst toward recovery on your journey.
It has been my experience that people who suffer from chronic illnesses are an exceptionally bright, kind, and gifted group of humans. It is my goal to help as many of you as possible to fully recover, because I believe you have profound things to contribute to our world.